Wednesday, February 09, 2005

If You Have Nothing Nice To Say; Say Nothing

It’s funny no matter how hard I work at being the bigger person my sisters can still find ways to fault me.

Once I had my little Angel my priorities changed working 9-5 was not something I wanted. I wanted to be home with my little one. I wanted to be able to be home for her to do her homework with her & to be able to get her ready for school with out having to rush her or make her eat in school because I have to be work by 9am. I knew that I needed my own money but going down town and dealing with traffic and commuting was not something I wanted.

Bartending is something that I have under my belt to fall back on and I usually make pretty good money at it. But it can be an “ifie” business so when I got the job that I am at now I jumped at it and I am still here 3 years later. My part time job pays me enough to pay all my household bills but leaves nothing for me that is why I am going to get back into bartending on the weekends.

And this whole thing came out because MR.JERKOFF who keeps bugging the shit out of me. But of course if I had a full time job things would be different. Honestly I don’t see how it would make a difference.

My sisters are the type of people that say what ever they want; they have never the saying “If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything.”

No comments: