Monday, March 28, 2005

WORDS ARE ONLY WORDS

There is one word to describe the feelings that I have for my ex and that is DISGUST!!!!
For the past 9 years I have gotten the same bullshit from him which is when ever he's pissed at me which to be honest is quite often...He acts out and starts calling me names and insulting me. To then realize days later that he can't live with out me and then comes the presents, the flowers, the letters and cards. And they would all say the same thing "How much he loves me and how sorry he is for treating me the way he does."

When I left him the first time I lelt because he was so selfish and so self - involved I couldn't take it anymore.

Two years later I got back together with him because he promised me that he was a changed man and for the sack of our daughter; I really wanted to believe him too but of course one year later he went back to him same old bullshit of the street being more important than me and his daughter and putting me down.

When they made up the saying "Fool me once shame on you" "Fool me twice Shame on me" they must of had me and my JERK-OFF ex in mind.

No comments: