Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Day one of 2007

Today was the first day of 07 and I did get some writing done and ate some left overs. And at about 8pm something hit....



AM I JUST REPEATING EVERY DAY????



Life has been a little crazy for me...in 06 I was dealing with COCKBLOCKER and it is looking like he is getting to my boss because the other day he told me (CB) that we weren't going to do any wine tastings in January. I just think that they want me to get scared of how am i going to pay my bills and quit and find another job.



I being this up because I was wondering if I am working hard enough for me and my dreams for me and my daughter.





Am I doing enough? Am I SEIZING each day?



And a part of me is thinking "No"



1 comment:

Mia said...

I hope all of your wishes come true this year. I've got the feeling 2007 is going to be a kick ass year for us Boriqua chicks.