Monday, April 18, 2005

CELIBACY SUCKS

It has been over 6 months since I have had sex I think I am going to loss my mind soon.
Why wait then? Am I waiting for love or something special like that? HELL NO!!!!! Love is the last thing on my mind. To be honest I am waiting for my money situation to get a little bit better. And not because I plan on paying for sex or something crazy like that.

I just want to make sure that the next guy doesn't think that his way to my heart is with his money or buying me gifts. If I feel like leaving in the middle of the night I can cause I have the money to take a cab. And it's not like I don't any offers.


I want to make sure that my INDEPENDENCE is INDESTRUCTIBLE.

3 comments:

Zetirix said...

I wish I had the time right now to read all your posts, but I simply do not. I feel sympothetic towards you, but the only advice I can tell you is to find a way to fulfill your desires without having to rely on a guy... be that with a woman or toy, that's not my business, but I would recommend getting sex outta your mind for awhile and channeling your energies elsewhere, like a creative project or whatnot. I haven't have "good" sex ever, and I'm just fine! (Sarcasm) But it's not the end of the world. Hang tough and keep your chin up, things'll work out, as long as you can keep a clear head.

- Z

Mica said...

I know what just what you mean and I do...I spent a lot of time working on my my novel. But's Spring and it's been 6 months so sometimes I do get the itch. I do have my out lets but a girl does miss the friction. ; )

Zetirix said...

I know how you feel, I'm just kinda in a rut myself... I'm 24 and never really had it good... I spose it's something you do miss. Sadly in my spare time I think of how to be when/if it comes time with a girl I'm hooked on... it'll be another year before I can even see her in person. What kinda novel is it? I wanna read :)
Too bad wishful thinking comes into play, if I was out and about I wouldn't mind a productive trip :P
- Z