Monday, April 25, 2005

WHY I STARTED DOING THIS

I started this blog thing for a few different reasons...
  1. Was because I think that my life is interesting and I think people might get something useful from it.
  2. My JERK-OFF ex read my last journal without my permission so I thought I might as well publish this one.
  3. And finally to track my success and failures.

I love the fact that people comment on my entries.

I really want to Thank everyone that reads my blog and sends me little notes and I do try to get to everyone's blog that writes to me.

So thank you again.

Miricales & Blessings

Mica

I will try to write more later.

1 comment:

Zetirix said...

I think that's the general reason why any of us start these things. I don't understand the need to read someone else's journal without permission... he sounds as insecure as anyone ever could to me. I'd like to say even though I haven't read 100% of what's written, I'm enjoying getting to know you :) And thanks for visiting mine as well.

- Z