Saturday, September 02, 2006

FAITH



Things for me have been going pretty good. Considering my boss is moving on the 20th of September.

But I am looking at differently not like what is this man doing to me? What am I going to do? Oh woo is me…poor Mica.

No I’m looking at like this is my time.

I started that part time job from my home it’s called the Diva School.com. And what it is teach women the art of stripe tease. Which I think awesome. I love the idea of teaching women how to be sexy and having fun with it. And I can do it from home which it even better. And this little business was started by two young women like in there 30’s. Which got me to thinking about my idea for the Bronx. (I won’t talk about it yet.) Shhh

But I started thinking about myself and my daughter and how I owe it her to try and do this and finish my book.

So I’m really going to put my all in this just like I have been with my book; which by the way I’m in my 11th chapter. Computer

And like the Queen of R&B Mary J Blige says "You Can't Keep A Good Woman Down!"






No comments: