Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I THINK THAT I AM BOB VILLA



So I have this idea for my bed and I am dying to build it. Now I am not one of those girls that waits for a guy to come alone to put something together. NO, NO! I can do it on my own.

And the last two time I waited for a guy to help me move my room around they never came and I moved my WHOLE room on my own Queens size bed and all. (Now I have a King Size bed)

So anyway I've had this thought for my bed so that it can be both a book shelf as well my bed frame. And then I can put my book shelves in my daughter's room (because I have been waiting for 3 years for her father to buy her a book shelf and I now know that it will never happen) which she needs. The girl has a million movies and books.

So I show my bed-buddy (Mr. Negativity) my design and OF COURSE he said that I couldn't do it. And it would be a waste of time. But the best (which made no sense) he said "Oh it's going to be too big just buy a bed frame." So I told him "if I buy a King size bed frame or build one it will be the same thing. My bed is big."

But the thing that burns me is that he swears that I just can't do it. It just makes me want to run out today and buy all the material and build it today. So I can prove his negative ass wrong.

He forgets who I am "I AM WONDER WOMAN"!!!

1 comment:

Mia said...

You can do anything you set your mind to. After all aren't you a latina? You know we latinas dont wait on men for nada. I'm home all this week if you decide to hit me up.