Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good News

So today I got my signed contract from the ppl that want to buy some of my short stories....mom' s happy. Now I have to make a web page to help promote my stuff. I have waited my whole life to be signed. I got my foot in the door. And NO man did it for me as a matter of fact I've gotten very little support from the men in my life.

Which brought a thought to my forever wondering brain...since WBH opened my mail (yeah I hate that too) will he do anything to congratulate me?

It's for that reason I prefer to be single because it such a sad & disappointing thing when the person who is suppose to know you better then anyone in the world disregard the most important thing in your life.. But can I expect from him that's who he is...self involved..

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments: