Monday, May 24, 2010

I don't trust so I can NOT love ~pink~

7:30amThat line is the complete truth of me. Haven't heard from LB in 2days so I'm playing hookie today & taking my sexual. Anger out on someone

3:56pm well my afternoon was as good as it could be with hubby but my mind was else were. For some reason when I have sex Wondering what LB was doing & why my messages were going through & why he wasn't answering. I don't like feeling this way.
4:30pm. Its like he can feel when I'm doubting him because right after I put that post up LB imed me & he did break his phone but here is the true question...should I believe him.? A part of me wants to and I don't know why.

8:53pm. Have you ever just wanted to kiss your man and go to call him over to make out. Well I did that with hubby& as usual I was told to wait.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments: