Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I think I maybe too nice....

So my old BFF who I had the fight with...has been IMing me, emailing me & so on. So since forgiveness is something that is being shoved down my throat I figure...since I'm the VIRGO mother earth & all I would extend the olive branch. Not just once, not twice but 3 times and she hasn't met up with me yet. As a matter of fact she's even canceled on a few dates to hang with other ppl.

I didn't only do this with her but since my sis open the door to my pandora box from the past. I extended an olive branch to someone to be perfectly honest I was very happy never ever speaking to him again. But since my sis open the door & I was asked for forgiveness I actually took it to consideration. 2 mails & and no reply...

So I ask why bother looking for me if you don't want to have anything to do with me?
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments: