Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't think I can...

I don't think I tell a man that I love them. I find those 3 little simple words can ruin a person's life. It changes everything or at least that's the case with me. Men seem to believe they own me after those words fall from lips. Not to mention I am usually the first 1 to say it and just once I would like it said to me first ( not that I would believe it but I might melt to hear it)

I've always been the 1st to show my feelings. I was the 1st 1 to tell Music Man that I loved him & WBH I told him I loved him and I proposed first too.

I'm going to be 36 years old and I'm afraid I will never hear it first but most importantly will I ever believe it....because you have to trust them to love them & I don't think I can do that. My heart is fragile I think a gust of wind can shatter it.

People swear I'm this woman made of solid rock but to be completely honest I'm not. But I put out this STRONG BITCH who takes nothing from anyone. But we know that's not true cuz I'm swallowing WBH shit right now.
One day a man will want me as much as I want me & will see in me what I see
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments: